Issue with my Wyoming application.

Maybe @BuzzH has a connection to one of the commissioner's or a state legislator who might be interested in helping out with a little customer service on this.

Yepp, you need to do some more reaching out.

If it were me I would be conacting the governors office, the state reps that cover my hunting areas, and any other elected or appointed officials that could call on your behalf.

If the official outlets dont help you can resort to unofficial public places like Facebook, news outlets, blog posts, and outdoor magazines.

A nr can only apply online, which is why you print the receipt with the transaction number on it. A "screenshot" isn't the receipt.
I somehow read the OP's remarks to suggest he had a receipt, not just a "screenshot". If not, you are right, mere "screenshot" is likely not going to get anybodies attention.

A nr can only apply online, which is why you print the receipt with the transaction number on it. A "screenshot" isn't the receipt.
How is a screen shot of the receipt, with an application number not a receipt. Identical and perhaps less prone to nefarious editing.

I screenshotted my receipt at time of application, I also have a printed out hard copy like I do for all my apps. I will take a picture of the letter when I get home from work

If you have the receipt you should be good, that's why they provide it for us; so we can prove the make up of the finalized transaction. The dept should also have a copy of each transaction and should be able to look it up by the number on the receipt.

I wouldn't go right to the governor and legislators. Go to the head of licensing and the director. Give them a chance to resolve it.

I actually sent in a screenshot of the application, they said they sent a letter explaining their reasoning so im curious to see what they say

They should be able to get a screenshot of your app too, no? If so how does it compare to the one you have? Is the time stamp when you sent it close enough to when you took the SS so that there is no possibility that you could have changed the app between taking the SS and submitting the app?
Can/will you post your SS here minus any personal identifying info?

I think I would mail in a certified copy of your printed paper receipt. I can’t understand why the F&G can’t fix this error! Seems pretty easy to me with your physical proof.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back