Caribou Gear

Iso new pack

Husker hunter

Looking for a new pack, big enough for camp & meat hauling. I don't have a lot to spend right now. Anyone have a recommendation for something under $350?

Gohunt has Metcalf on sale for $393, or selway for $371 right now. Don’t think it lasts much longer though

Thanks guys. I'll probably pony up for a mystery ranch. I don't like to order online though, I'm only 5'5 ,160 so it's hard to find a good fit with hunting gear. My local Scheels has some in stock so I'll look there first.

I would take a look at outdoorsmans packs. I have the optics hunter which is discontinued but they replaced it with the palisade. And you can use a discount code to get some savings. It is a one size fits all. You can make adjustments to straps on the frame and such. I’m 6’ 200 lbs. guys like remi warren also use the same pack system and he’s a smaller guy from what I remember around 5’6” or 5’7” , they listed his size on apex predator. I can’t comment on mystery ranch, but my back works for a day pack and I’ve used it for multi day hunts. I will also use it this year for my 9 day trip. I’ve packed it up with all the gear and food I’ll need. Works great but I also got the accessory pod to help with storage for the first meat haul. Very versatile pack imo.

Back