Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Is your Turkey gun just a turkey gun

Nut

Is your turkey just for hunting turkeys or do you have more than one use for your turkey gun?

I use a Mossberg 835 for my turkey hunting.
It has a 28" barrel and I put a Ulti-turkey factory choke on it for turkeys. I also use the smoothbore for my waterfowl hunting.

Rem S/P-10 24" rifle sight bbl Robar camo on every thing . Or a 870 turkey gun with pentax 2.5x scope. I choke the 10ga to .685 and the 12 ga to.640
rem

my winchester mod 1300 turkey special 22" bl red dot scope...kicks gobbling thunder choke...full camo.....

is my turk gun AND ONLY MY TURK GUN!!

deadly turkey medicine for sure....

I also use an 835 . it does duty as a turkey gun in the spring and fall and fox gun in the winter.

I also have the cantilever barrel for shooting slugs, and use it to deer hunt with.

Gee, I guess i use it for about everything!!

By the way, i took my first turkey with an Ithaca 37.

I had two shotguns and only used them for turkeys. Now I have three. This new one is a Mossberg M 500 Mag with 28" bbl using multichokes. Just ordered turkey super full for it. I dont hunt any other birds besides turkeys. These are all three "turkey guns only".

t95.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11 September 2001 18:38: Message edited by: GilaMonster ]</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacolleen
Back