Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Info swap

Chris g

Hey guys I’m putting a hunt together for mule deer in Wyoming would love to chat with someone who’s familiar with units 36 or 37 or even region L. Never been to Wyoming before and not looking for someone’s honey holes just general info. that being said I can offer info on unit 700 in Montana for deer and to a degree elk and antelope also could help line you up on an awesome place to stay! 1549C06E-C2D2-47BD-8AAA-61AEE3E0BC1F.jpeg

I can’t give you any info on WY hunting but would love to get your perspective on the 700 unit for MT. I will be headed out there this fall for the first time.
thanks
Bill

Is this hunt for next year? There’s a wide margin in draw odds between units 36 and 37...

Is this hunt for next year? There’s a wide margin in draw odds between units 36 and 37...
Actually ended up doing a region d tag for this year! I like the way the terrain looks there so hopefully we can turn up something we’ll see lol if nothing else looks to be an awesome place!!

I never hunted deer in this area before but what I can say is I have fished Boysen Reservoir several times and almost always saw good bucks on way in and around the reservoir. Breaks the boredom while yer fishing and see deer walking around. The surrounding area is mostly BLM but some private and state. Might be worth looking at that area.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back