MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Inernet Forum Wars "Huntalk vs. As Real As It Gets"

Spitz

With all the bantering back and forth and clandestine sniper missions to the enemy site, I think we ought to have a legitimate showdown.

Maybe a spoof with Moosie topless and yelling "THIS IS SPARTA" or something like a back alley meeting in a neutral location. Possibly something like this . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSliW_msXdI&feature=related

I agree. We could call it the Rocky Mountain Boys versus Western British Columbia. Oh, I'm sorry, SE Alaska. I forget that Steward purchased those little Islands too. (Hunttalk resident Alaskans exempted, because they seem to be hell of good guys).

We would have to hold it here, because I think that most of us have been banned from that other site.

KLJ, trust me I have seen some pictures of moosie. "The Pan Man" and it is NOT a pretty thought. Might have to check out the story behind the pan man or ask him about it.
Alas, you hit the nail on the head about the majority of us being run aways from other sites.
And the internet wars have been going on since this place started with the old huntnlodge site turning to Hunt Talk one upping the lot!
May be it shuld start a post with hey Pan Man and see how quick we get some of the rowdy comments from the past stirring. at least have a laugh. Something I noticed was many of the folks that first came here, including me was December 2000. So, the site is over seven years old and still running along at a fun pace.
Cheers,

Hunttalk is the Jerry springer of the Hunting forums.. but the Lads and Gals here kill more chit consistantly then the Other forums.

they can Bite me :)

Hunttalk is the Jerry springer of the Hunting forums.. but the Lads and Gals here kill more chit consistantly then the Other forums.

they can Bite me :)

Moosie, Moosie moosie... yupper we have been lucky toi kill our share of critters. But what the hell. Katrina killed what was going to be my camp in the Marsh before I was finished building it. Lucky i have all my critters in the Garage. looks like a freaking taxidermy shop, but they are mine.
after the hurricane the insurance cost have gone over the top if you can get any at all. So, i am going with a jim walter that is 19 feet from the ground and if the next storms comes, I will just get my critters and pack up.
Stayed at my home during Katrina and will never do that again. Lucky minor damages not worth calling the insurance. a few windows, shingles, gutters ect.
Now I have a below 800 gallon under ground propane tank hooked to a genrak that will run the house and well for 25 days. double that if you only run at night. Shit i went off topic. My bad.. But my critters are safe..

Back