Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

im looking for a rugged pair of waders

rlmmatt

last year i went bear hunting in columbia NC and the hunting was awesome but i was constantly getting in water over my boots. so each night they were in the boot dryer and not quite dry for the next day. After the first hour my pants and boots were wet again for the rest of the day. So this year im planning on taking a pair of waders but they have to be durable because most of the hunt is spent in and out of briars.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. When it comes to two weeks of wet feet again im trying to plan ahead to get the best pair i can find
thanks in advance
Robert

Check out the Simms boot foot chest waders. They are a pair of Bogs boots welded to Simms 5 layer Gortex. Simms is extremely proud of them, but they wear very well. Of course, none of them are bulletproof and enough time in the brush and they will all leak.

thanks ill look into it right now i do appreciate your help.
any other ideas would also be appreciated

thanks florida member and marksjeep the briar busters look like exactly what i need and a lot cheaper and the simms pants for 499
thank you again for your help and if anyone else has ideas im still looking for a few more days. If anyone has tried the briar buster please let me know

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back