If you needed more proof the world is full of suckers......

SFC B

When I used to have a Tacoma I would take it to the local Toyota dealer for service. Good folks, timely service and when I wanted to sell the Taco they begged me for it and gave me a very fair price. As such I am on their mailing list. Yesterday I got a offer for a free Yeti tumbler just for coming in. Being as how I am now a man of leisure :) I had nothing to do but go look at trucks I won't buy :) While there I looked at the new Supra.....the one on the floor was over $65K!!!! 10k was just listed as nothing but markup...... I laughed to myself and as the salesman was showing me the trucks I asked if anyone one was going for that? He smiled and said they were in fact moving. Further, he said a dealership in CA was getting $40k OVER STICKER!!! Honestly, it makes you afraid for the future of the planet (as if you needed another reason). Maybe I am just an old, crotchity bugger these days.

And you can buy the new Corvette that is making the exotics look lame. And it ain't a Toyota. mtmuley

My brother in law bought a travel trailer at a mall sale for 27,000, said he got a great deal and it came with a “free yeti”. I said yea it wasn’t free, searched the exact model he got and found it in Billings for around 22,000 and Missoula for 24,000... I asked if he knew how many yetis he could have bought for 3-4 grand? My sister in law told him he was a idiot, pretty funny... lol..

There out there...

Been debating picking up a Shelby gt 500.. turning 40 next year, second mid life crisis car.. got a roush at 26.. probably pay 10g over in Montana for one. When there’s only one or a few of something someone wants, you can name the price.. 11th grade economics..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back