PEAX Equipment

Idaho unit 42

Fisheye1

Drew an antelope tag for this unit. I will be hunting during deer season dose anyone know of a place to camp where I could be close to both species?

Thanks

Hahaha! I think John must be sleepin' tonight. I've noticed a few more of his favorite threads started.

Fisheye,
If I were you, I sure wouldn't wait for the 2 pt deer season to get after my goat. The goat tag goes to a few and the deer tag to many!!! To access some of the better areas you may need to secure permission to cross private ground south of the Mud Flat road.
WD

Ive been tryin for the unit 42 hunt but didnt draw,, but would recomend finding water and the first part of the season may be better than later,,,(havnt been there yet,no tag,no go}

scout you put in for the tag you should have had a game plan drawn up just saying..........there are plenty of "spots" that hold deer and lopes all it takes is a weekend of scouting

Going out this weekend to scout. Was out there in 2006 and saw a lot of loops. But I havn't seen a whole lot of deer out in that unit. I seen the privet property, I'm working on getting a letter to go through it. I think I might be able to do a quick trip around oct-1.

Going out this weekend to scout. Was out there in 2006 and saw a lot of loops. But I havn't seen a whole lot of deer out in that unit. I seen the privet property, I'm working on getting a letter to go through it. I think I might be able to do a quick trip around oct-1.

You know you can start hunting loops on the 25th of Sept, right? Why the wait??

Work, Family, and a Wy antelope hunt. ( sept19-23). I was hoping to to stay out there for a week and do it all, antelope and deer.

Then go and try for my Elk Nov.-1-8

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back