Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Idaho Selway Bitterroot Area Outfitter

Never heard of them. I only know of the guys who operate south of there. Coming in from the Montana side. There prices look on par with others in the selway. Word of advice if you are going to Hunt the selway is get in shape. It is steep country. Sounds Like a nice relaxing trip in the add but I am telling you the whole country is up and down. Horse trails are narrow and windy. Storms blow in and out of the canyons. If you prepare yourself you will have a great time. overweight and out of shape hunters are NOT succesful on hunts in the selway. I know an outfitter here that had 9 guys show up from the east coast one guy almost 400 pounds. 0 % success. The next week 3 guys showed up again from ther east cost all in great shape and they killed three bulls. Check as many references as you can and good luck

Looks like they hunt what used to be some awesome elk country. The selway country is not what it once was. Some people still do pretty good in there and there are still some nice bulls, but they are far and few between. The country is rough, big, and brushy for the most part. Also not sure why but the whitetail they show on there website is from no where near there hunt area.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back