MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New Mexico Landowner Tags/Outfitters

PeteTheBeat

Hey ya'll!
I'm looking into guides/outfitters/landowner tags for New Mexico in the '24 Season.
My father is in his 60's and doesn't get around the greatest. He could handle quarter to half mile hikes.
I'm looking for an outfitter that can accompany those needs as this will probably be his last bull. I would like the full package and really don't know where to start.
If anyone could point me in a direction, I would love to hear it.
Thanks,
Nick

Hey ya'll!
I'm looking into guides/outfitters/landowner tags for New Mexico in the '24 Season.
My father is in his 60's and doesn't get around the greatest. He could handle quarter to half mile hikes.
I'm looking for an outfitter that can accompany those needs as this will probably be his last bull. I would like the full package and really don't know where to start.
If anyone could point me in a direction, I would love to hear it.
Thanks,
Nick
If thats the case I would try a ranch only tag. Luna canyon outdoors might be a good fit. https://g.co/kgs/YEhezM

Lots of elk and good outfitters up in the Chama area that should be able to help you out. I've not used any specifically but friends have. So do your research and make several calls to narrow down what you want.

bud womack quality outfitters, mainly hunts the gila...ive used him twice and i live in nm...my first hunt with him was unsuccessful..saw plenty of bulls but my muzzleloading skills were lacking....went again six years later after getting fat and old, got a 7x7

I will likely have a few in Units 12 & 13. I am the landowner, but no guide. Would need to set up that part seperately. The landowner tags will be released probably around late June.

Unit 12 is a very walkable unit btw

Good morning bulldawg87
can you pm me id like to know the cost of your tags and possibly set up a future hunt

Good morning bulldawg87
can you pm me id like to know the cost of your tags and possibly set up a future hunt
I won't know what I will have unit about June of next year. This will be my second year with tags...Last year it was only cows but I have done the habitat improvements needed to increase my score, which increases my odds at bull tags and also will hopefully result in additional habitat improvement tags.

Feel free to message me if I can provide any further details though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back