Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Idaho Mulies?

B-Killin

I wasn't fortunate enough to draw a tag this year so I am looking for some on the archery hunt. I am new to Boise and this will be my first season hunting in Idaho. Anybody point me in the right direction to do a little looking? I have four horses so access is not a problem. Any help would be appreciated.

You're in luck. There are lot's of deer and elk readily available between the Lowman and Stanley areas. I also like the areas between Arco and Challis. Antelope creek drainage is prime muley habitat.

Kinda tough not to find deer out of Boise whatever direction you go. North, South East, West. Start getting out and scounting, you'll find lots o deer. The late archery hunt in 39 is fantastic. It's during the rut you'll see lots of mature bucks if you do the legwork.

yeah I shot my deer out of 39 two years ago.....but last year i spent 2 weeks chasing a huge 4 point in 30 with my bow....and before I knew it the season was over...there are deer all over...i know how you feel though im still new to the boise area and cant find a bull elk to shoot for shit!

We are going to get out and do some riding starting this weekend. I have seen a few bucks on the pass on the way to lowman. Nothing huge though. I am also pretty excited about the Archery antelope in a few weeks. I will have to let you fellas know what I see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back