Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Idaho fires

IDFireLass

For those of you that haven't heard.
The Sharps fire out of Bellvue 57,0000. Running N and NE, just cross in into the forest boundary on the pioneers.

New fire started a couple days ago called the Rabbits Foot on Morgan creek summit. Area closures on both fires.

Thanks for the update! I’m from Ohio and go to mackay idaho every year to hunt. Outside of the mackay area and about 50 square miles of that I’m unfami with the state and names of areas. Is there much chance of fire making it into the mackay area and copper basin? Thanks a lot for letting us know this is an awesome place for guys like me that are out of the picture all year to find info on the areas we travel to. I appreciate every local and resident that’s willing to help me out and give information

Its a real chance it could go into Copper Basin. Had a lot of wind yesterday. Watched the Rabbit Foot and Kiawah blow up. Kiawah is in the back country out of Indian creek.guard station.
Another fire 14 miles NE of Ellis now.

Thanks for the link! I’ll keep an eye out. I hunt just east of mackay on the boundary line, sure hope the fires don’t make it that far

Back