Idaho Elk Tags SOLD OUT

Can I sidebar really quick? How on earth do I buy an archery permit in Idaho for this year? I can't find it as an option online anywhere.

Last edited:
I understand it and fairly they will still be overall cheaper but the overall quality is less than MT, WY and NM so i am torn. I have been hunting idaho for 6 years and during elk season i see more hunters a typical day than i do in a WY season so i think its a number of tag problems res&nonres. Idahos a growing state i dont think raising fees help that.... and whats with $80 archery stamp on top of a archery only tag(should be included)? I do wish they would change the tag fee upfront for big 3 tags or atleast speed up refunds.

This is only tangentially related to tag applications...

I'm an ID resident. A few years back, I filed my tax return early, as I usually do. I called them around mid-May, asking where my refund was. They told me that if they waited past 15 June (I believe that was the date), they would have to start paying me interest, so I would get it the day before that. Pretty ballsy thing for them to tell a taxpayer on the phone, but it did happen, and I got my refund the day before they would have been required to pay me interest. They keep your money for a reason. And yes, I wrote my elected officials about that. I've stopped state tax withholdings, and I make sure they get their money the day before I'm late.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back