Idaho Drawing

pablodiablo

Hello, how is everyone today? This is my first year to enter the Idaho Elk draw...can anyone tell me approximately when they will be doing the drawing (or any info about when they typically draw in years past)? I'm getting a little antsy!
Thank you!!

Could be tomorrow, more likely Friday. Results for the Moose, Sheep, Goat draws posted Friday May 15th at 11:10am. They have been sending out an email when results are available on line.

Thanks Everyone. I hope you are doing well in these strange times. It's nice to know there are like minded people out there thinking about elk like I am.

Not yet - I only have extra doe and cow tags draws in. I've been 100% on the extra whitetail doe tag up north over the years. And 0 for on the extra cow elk tags in the south.

Not yet - I only have extra doe and cow tags draws in. I've been 100% on the extra whitetail doe tag up north over the years. And 0 for on the extra cow elk tags in the south.

I'm in for extra WT does up north and extra cows as well. It's a bummer they got rid of most of those extra cow tags, only 3-4 left
these days. And the draw odds are rough. I've never drawn extra cows.

I didnt draw :( 6th time. Never drawn. Bad enough I have almost no shot at rifle tag for the area I go, last 2 years I cant even get an archery tag! The first come crap doesnt work if they have a glitch system... May as well make every capped tag a drawing!

I drew the early rifle Diamond Creek tag. Not expecting high end bulls due the the big tag increases the last couple years but it will still be fun!

I drew the early rifle Diamond Creek tag. Not expecting high end bulls due the the big tag increases the last couple years but it will still be fun!
Congrats!! I'm jealous. I have been trying to draw 2nd rifle DC since 2011! This year, I was unable to get a DC archery tag also.

I had the second rifle tag two years ago. Definitely harder with all the deer hunters bombing around but still tagged a cool busted up old bull after relocating and help from a couple buddies.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back