Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Idaho deer help

Lanieperch

Hello. I am new to this forum. So our group is looking to go to a new hunting most likely in Idaho. We have done some research and noted that since we are looking to hunt mule deer we need to hunt the south half of the state. Eventually we would like to elk hunt there as well. Im trying to find a zone that we can go for a reasonable chance at a nice mue deer. I did look towards zone 67. Our group is a group of 6 from MN and that includes my 14 year old son. If anyone is willing to give some advice that would not only be great but appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ha, also from MN looking to do the same thing. Chasing whitetails gets boring after a while. I also have a 14 yr old that I want to get out there. I am trying to convince him into going to Boise State! I would love to move from here out there. Anyway your research is mirroring mine so good luck!

You'll be fine in 67. Come 2 days early, learn the country, figure out how to get a 1/2 mile off the roads, and you will have the time of your lives.

49 is a bit farther for you but it has a good number and quality of elk and deer. have to draw the elk tag though... or archery hunt both in september

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back