Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Idaho bear river unit elk

Kylanschiess

I have an bear river unit archery bull tag. Done a ton of scouting and used my onx but just seem to not be able to find any of the decent elk herds. I also have a archery deer tag and have been finding plenty of those. I've been scouting south of highway 36 but thinking about heading north of there. And tips would be great thanks.

you have any luck last year I hunted also definetly was a rough season for us saw bulls almost every day of my 12 day trip starting the 18th thru 30th but they just would not talk nor play. saw deer also but most of them in the Paris ice cave area interested in how your season went. going back again this year just hoping for better results

you have any luck last year I hunted also definetly was a rough season for us saw bulls almost every day of my 12 day trip starting the 18th thru 30th but they just would not talk nor play. saw deer also but most of them in the Paris ice cave area interested in how your season went. going back again this year just hoping for better results
PM sent

Back