MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

ID Primary Election and Public Lands

His interview with Idaho Public TV was gold. No plan to replace and the property tax revenue he wants to axe besides a consumption tax and most of the states functions can be performed by the church. Does Labradouche have a real chance a losing?

Wait, does Bundy have a legitimate chance at actually winning? Or is this thread a waste of energy?

I do not think Bundy has a chance of winning. But if he does end up winning a few counties especially a bigger one like Kootenai it shows what a mess the current politics are. Could give more of a commentary on North Idaho politics but to stay on track with this forum none of the candidates that are going to win Idaho are great for public lands. For example, Phil Hart will win his election and he stole timber from public land in the 90s.

I’m trying to learn Idaho politics as of late as I am moving to the panhandle in a few months… from yes, you guessed it California. Funny thing is all I read is either that place is ruined by Californians and their politics or there’s kkk members behind every tree. Makes me chuckle.

What threats to public land, conservation, and overall hunting are there with the current race for governor? Even if bundy won I can’t imagine a scenario where it was remotely possible to take the federal lands away and make them state owned. He’s def pondering to some extreme groups. Might be something to worry about for the next election as I’m sure he will run again.

I’m trying to learn Idaho politics as of late as I am moving to the panhandle in a few months… from yes, you guessed it California. Funny thing is all I read is either that place is ruined by Californians and their politics or there’s kkk members behind every tree. Makes me chuckle.

What threats to public land, conservation, and overall hunting are there with the current race for governor? Even if bundy won I can’t imagine a scenario where it was remotely possible to take the federal lands away and make them state owned. He’s def pondering to some extreme groups. Might be something to worry about for the next election as I’m sure he will run again.
Bundy will be dead or in prison by the next election.

Can you expand on that? What’s going to cause his death or prison sentence? He was already let off pretty easy..

He’s on a path of “one ups-man-ship” every time he feels like being the center of attention.

The rules don’t apply to him, or so he thinks, so prison/martyrdom is the only logical conclusion.

Can you expand on that? What’s going to cause his death or prison sentence? He was already let off pretty easy..
The only reason he’s not in prison for the standoff is because Federal prosecution made errors bad enough the judge had to declare a mistrial. Stupid actions by the prosecutors but Bundy does have the right to a fair trial.

He’s pushing his limits every chance he gets in Idaho. Constantly pushing his limits in public meetings. He’s either going to be stupid enough to pull a gun on a cop or he’ll do something stupid enough to do years in prison.

Attachments

• A9A43007-86D7-4D35-B4D9-645BAE1036F3.jpeg
    A9A43007-86D7-4D35-B4D9-645BAE1036F3.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 4
Has anyone here gone to a public meeting? Would be interesting to challenge him in person on the land transfer BS. I know the ex BHA man did some years back but it wasn’t that good..

Has anyone here gone to a public meeting? Would be interesting to challenge him in person on the land transfer BS. I know the ex BHA man did some years back but it wasn’t that good..

I had mentioned Bundy in my recent post but that was not meant to be my focus. A lot of already elected or unchallenged Rs in this election support federal land transfer to the state. The article I posted in the OP isn't coming from Bundy. Even a lot of the more moderate Rs are careful on their wording and talk about having more state control of federal lands. It might not get much traction but they will keep wasting our money making noise about it.
A few years old but still very relevant:

Where in the panhandle do you plan to be? I'll buy you a beer when you get here.

I had mentioned Bundy in my recent post but that was not meant to be my focus. A lot of already elected or unchallenged Rs in this election support federal land transfer to the state. The article I posted in the OP isn't coming from Bundy. Even a lot of the more moderate Rs are careful on their wording and talk about having more state control of federal lands. It might not get much traction but they will keep wasting our money making noise about it.
A few years old but still very relevant:

Where in the panhandle do you plan to be? I'll buy you a beer when you get here.

CDA or surrounding smaller towns,
Maybe post falls. Two priorities are best school for my young daughter and acreage.

CDA or surrounding smaller towns,
Maybe post falls. Two priorities are best school for my young daughter and acreage.
The way Idaho keeps cutting education funding it won’t be long before “Idaho best school” turns into an oxymoron. Or maybe a “king turd of chit island” situation.

The way Idaho keeps cutting education funding it won’t be long before “Idaho best school” turns into an oxymoron. Or maybe a “king turd of chit island” situation.
Just read that my county and neighboring county are seemingly well short of funding for current growth and needs in the future. It’s almost a badge of honor it seems to be uneducated in this state

My recently gerrymandered district lost a great legislator this week and elected a buffoon who openly votes what he believes and not what his constituents may want

Just read that my county and neighboring county are seemingly well short of funding for current growth and needs in the future. It’s almost a badge of honor it seems to be uneducated in this state

My recently gerrymandered district lost a great legislator this week and elected a buffoon who openly votes what he believes and not what his constituents may want
Mark my words, NIC will loose its accreditation soon. The same crap that is happening with it's Board of Trustee's is starting down here with CWI.

Gotta keep the masses stupid and willing to accept mediocrity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back