Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

I Think I Need

Hunterman

My hearing checked
eek.gif
Just this morning while watching the rain fall, and having a cup of coffee, and Lady Nutcracker was sipping her tea,,I mentioned that I would like to kill an elk with a bow
biggrin.gif
..She asked me why????
eek.gif

Now it has been warm around the farm this past few weeks, so that question must have come from some sort of heat stroke or something...I couldn't believe she asked me WHY,I liked to speewed my coffee all over the table, and damn near had a stroke...

I've been in a state of shock all day
frown.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-13-2003 22:08: Message edited by: Hunterman ]</font>

Tony its about time you have a talk with that women and get the facts of real life to her....

Think you will healed up by the time wy elk hunt starts?
smile.gif

I sure hope so Del...I was in such shock,, that I had to spend this rainy day watching the Mariners , and hunting shows on t.v. all day..

Hunterman(Tony)

Tony you guys had rain all day??
Man it was nice here all day in the 70's a bit muggy and spent the day working in the yard.
When ya going fishing next??
wink.gif

Keven,Next?? I haven't been fishing yet
eek.gif
I still need to get my license, so hopefully by the end of the month
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

LOL no license yet
tongue.gif
I have only 1 fish on my punch card it will definately get filled come August 16th when the Pinks open up.
Im hoping to find me a bear early August this year so I can get all stocked up on eggs with them pinks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back