Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

I think i just found my new favorite daypack

gman82001

After deciding that my new x2 just wasn't long enough for me I started looking for a good pack to fit a taller "husky" fella..... Well I had saw camofire had the badlands 2200 on while we were camping and started researching it and lots of others. Now I would love aM.R. but just can't swing an extra truck payment worth of pack right now. So after reading tons of stuff it seems like the 2200 is about the most functional day/first load hauler for a taller guy so I picked one up Wednesday and it just got here this afternoon. I threw in my usual day stuff including water plus a bit extra just cause it fit and put it on. Instantly I can tell this is going to be a better pack than any ive had just for the fact the hip straps come clear down to the top of my hip bones just like a pack should. Everything else except my frame has sat to high and just pulled on my shoulders mile after mile. I cant wait to get some time in with this pack shortly but from my initial once over. But me thinks me's gonna like

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back