MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

I Need To,,,

Hunterman

,,,VENT :mad: Ever since I got home tonight,,Lady Nutcracker has been on my butt :mad: Just because she came up with a new pie, and the teachers and para- educators went nuts over it,,she thinks that I need to let her use the computer to go to Jello.com and tell them of her pie :mad: Just who in the H-E-Double Hockie Sticks does she think she is?? Betty :BLEEP: Crocker?? OWWW stop :eek:

Ok I'm done now hump Thanks for letting me blow off some steam hump I have to sighn off for now,so I can go and stop the bleeding from my nose..Some how Lady Nutcrackers fist slipped, and its getting a little hard to see with the swelling :eek:

Hunterman(Tony)

LOL, u ugys are entertaining and very funny chit no offense if it problem , but anywho let her have happy times, u get urs usally works anywho;)

VENT!! I'll make you think :BLEEP: VENT! Mr.Hunterman :MAD I wasn't the one who pulled into the driveway honking the horn! I wasn't the one who came into the house grousing about what's for dinner and make me a drink! All without so much as a kiss and a "hi honey, I'm home! how was your day?" Just for your information Mr. Hunterman, as far as you are concerned I AM Betty :BLEEP: Crocker and June Cleaver and Carol :BLEEP: Brady too!! (|oo why do we put up with these guys?! |oo ) Oh ! Yeah! hump THAT'S why :rolleyes: ! Speaking of JELLO :D I've got to go to that website and see about a recipe idea. If ya'all are nice maybe I'll share it with you. Bye!

Lady Nutcracker (Becky)

Yes Dear hump you are so right hump I'm sorry :cool: You are the best :cool:

Note to self: Hunterman,,YOU ARE P.W.

Hunterman(Tony)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back