Caribou Gear

I need a doe tag....

Mini Moose

Allright there has got to be somethign missing from The area i am hunting in, the fish and game must be not seeing it, but i have hunted the same basic area for 5 days strait, different locations but all in the same unit, and i have succesfully seen 21 deer, 20 of them are does, with one littel 2 point that i passed on in hopes of a bigger deer, now is it just me or is a 20 to 1 doe to buck ratio not that good,

My personel opinion is that fish and game have some serious issues to deal with next year to get the population back in check and i will be writing a letter of complaint/suggestion to the head office in boise at the end of the seaosn

as for now i am going to be changing hunting area so that i can locate and kill any buck i choose to as apposed to being limited to a 2pt. for the rest of the season

Thank you for reading about me bitching and Happy Hunting

MiniMoose, I didn't know you were hunting in Kentucky!
wink.gif
Be careful when complaining to the F&G that you don't make the mistake of assuming that what you saw in your area is a state-wide condition. Many here do that; they notice a change in population in their favorite area (lots of does, fewer deer, whatever) and jump to the conclusion that the F&G have it wrong and need to rethink their management for the entire region.

Good luck finding your buck! Whatever you do, make sure your animal has at least 1 more point than Moosie's!
biggrin.gif

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back