I messed up.

heelerdog

This past summer I got a fly fishing rig. Who knows why, me fishing is like a monkey humping a football. Anyways the part where I meesed up is I'm really getting into it. It's more like hunting than running a hook thru a worm and planting your asz. My girls caught their first fishes this summer though and that was freaking awesome.

Attachments

• 06-07-2005 11;07;35AM.JPG
    06-07-2005 11;07;35AM.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 06-07-2005 11;10;41AM.JPG
    06-07-2005 11;10;41AM.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 113
Cool pics.

I know what you mean about messing up. Ive been there and doing that, fishing is suppose to be cheap and enjoyable NOT, My business revolves around fishing and pretty muchmy entire life.
I spend way to much on fishing stuff.

Delw

We really got into it also. Problem is we don't have enough time to go out on the river and enjoy it. Thanks for the pictures of the youngins.

Great pics... thanks for sharing...

I know what Bill and Del are talking about...

I try to keep it at a minimum though since unlike Del, there aren't many tourneys up hare and definatly not enough $$$ involved to worry about paying for hooks... :)

Awesome, I'm like you and the Football thing.... I have a HArd time being coordinated enough to use a BOBBER .. ;)

Thats one of the reasons I like fly fishing so much, its more like hunting than fishing. And dang, those flys can be tough to catch. Its also really difficult tying that little hook on my line.

Seriously Moosie if you like flyfishing for some BIG (at least for SE idaho) fish.......well, I might know a spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back