Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

I knew her time was near....

Sorry to read of your loss. Earlier this year lost my beagle buddy of fifteen years. It's not easy. Cherish the memories.

You know Ziba was up there giving her all the assistance and support she could muster on that retrieve.

That's a really cool thought, but the reality was that they were very competitive so Ziba was probably thinking "Hey, what are doing with my duck?!"

Here is a funny clip from November 2018 (almost exactly a year before Ziba died) where Ziba did not want Maggie sitting next to the ducks. Normally Maggie was the aggressive one when they horse-played, but that day Ziba was on offense. :)

Sorry for your loss. At least you got to spend close to 14 years together, some others aren't so lucky.

That's a really cool thought, but the reality was that they were very competitive so Ziba was probably thinking "Hey, what are doing with my duck?!"

Here is a funny clip from November 2018 (almost exactly a year before Ziba died) where Ziba did not want Maggie sitting next to the ducks. Normally Maggie was the aggressive one when they horse-played, but that day Ziba was on offense. :)

My dogs are like that. The shepherd, Asa, seems to the dominant and aggressive one in most instances, but when it's IMPORTANT (ie. dead bodies of something), Gus, the Golden, is the indisputed alpha to the point that Asa will leave or do whatever it takes to stay away from Gus in a very proactive sort of way (he does not play nice in such instances).

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back