I just found out that my

Delw

Sons theripist(sp) is a big time hunter and SHE killed the #2 elk in AZ a few years ago... Hopefulley they will come to this board I gave her the address....
Delw

You shouldn'ta done that. Your poor kid will be in therapy forever. Not only that , your son's therapist may even have the state of AZ come and put you in a straight jacket and you'll be next. Just don't give her my address. My 6 therapists already want to put me in the funny farm. I keep telling them I am not a farmer, let alone am I funny.

Hope she isn't one of them fisherwoosies too

Probably is Bill!!!
Seems like the prerequisit for comming from Az. is to be lumped into this catagory...The round table should be overfull of goofy fisherwoosies, planning on their paybacks of the hounding we give the poor soles...LOL...Maybe some day they will think of some thing..I have an idea...they should all pitch in and pay for us to both go down there and then have a fishing trip all ready for us to enjoy. This will probably take about 3-4 years for them to plan. It will be a partial bribe for us to lay off of them some what!!!!LMAO!!!! :D :D :D

Lay off us???
No thanks, is that what you call what you do to them sheep up there?

With all your barbs, we know you all really like us. If you didn't harrass us we all feel left out

About the trip down here???
I think we can manage to show you elkly boys how not to fish, if you show us how not to hunt elk when we are up there ;)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back