Caribou Gear Tarp

I have no words for this one,

Read it again EG, maybe taking it slower on the big words will help you. :D :D MATT, I see the example of foreign democracys was lost on your limited comprehension skills as well, too bad. Please don't travel abroad (other then France, move please), lest you be seen as another "bad american". If I was the tax payers in MT, I'd want a refund on YOUR education too. Why is it you can't see beyond you tunnel vision? ELKCHSR & ERIK seem to have hit the topic correctly.

TB- Before you start saying anyone is a bad American, you should probably define what a "bad American" is. If it is someone who follows the rules of the state as well as the constitution and thinks others have rights that coorelate to those, call me a "bad American". Your example of a foreign democracy was not lost on my limited comprehension skills...Foreign democracies mean nothing to how a citizen in the United States should live their lives. You even admit in your post that "foreign democracies" wish they had the rights that we do. So why should we give up any rights...to be like them who wish they were more like us? You make no sense. I really don't plan on traveling abroad, I've really not had that inclination. If I did, I would respect the culture that I was visiting.

Before you and BHR start saying the tax payers of MT should ask for a refund for my education or I should sue my professors, we should maybe take inventory on your education or the lack there of...I have a feeling you may come up short. Unless you look at the fact they "subsidized" less for you because you got less.

Someday MATTy, you will look beyond your blinder and see that you and your way of thinking is not the center of the universe. I only hope that when that happens your horizons, comprehension, and perpective will broaden, rather then your little world collapse.
You have tried to argue a point here that you couldn't support with a rational arguement. Time to go back to your cubical, take your limited world experience and knowledge, keep those blinders on, keep your ignorance of worldly matters and make yourself feel good. Remember what BUZZ taught you, keep saying "I'm good and by gosh people like me". Who knows, maybe it'll even come true one day.
If you want to keep spouting the dribble spoon fed to you in Missoula, please continue. I for one have been beyond the shadow of the Rockys and have learned from the professors of life that there is more to life then the quasi-crap you paid for.

Tell me this though. With your degree in hand, how much is a cup of coffee at McDonalds? Is it different then when you leave the degree at home?

A-CON Says

"I said, and I'll say again, "if the caption is correct". All we have to go on is what Fecal posted, including a photo and a quote or "caption".
Don't misunderstand me, I didn't say arrest them or beat them, but if the recruiter was there with the premission of the school and this IS how he was treated, then the photo could be used to identify the people who destoryed property and caused such a threat that security gaurdes were needed. If these people turn out to be students, they should be expelled, and lose what ever touition they have paid.
The bill of rights isn't just to protect protesters, it's there for everybody, including the recruiter."

I am with A-Con and CJCJ here. The students have a right to cheer him leaving but they have NO RIGHT Destroying his stuff! I just feel sorry for that man for DOING HIS JOB....What happen to Don't blame the Messenger :rolleyes:

If you have an opinion fine but DO Not TOUCH ANOTHER MANS Stuff...The Punks should be arrested for destruction of property :BLEEP: :BLEEP:

WHOC, I believe that those student(s) that participated should be suspended or expelled for the semester, and lose their tutitions.

I would also go as far as to say if an instructor facilitated or actively participated they should have their tenure reviewed.

I am not against legal protests or demonstrations, but I believe those that would participate or facilitate illegal activities should answer for it.

If I am reading this Right According to Section 1(a), they did break the law hump hump hump hump

RCW 9A.48.090
Malicious mischief in the third degree.
(1) A person is guilty of malicious mischief in the third degree if he or she:

(a) Knowingly and maliciously causes physical damage to the property of another, under circumstances not amounting to malicious mischief in the first or second degree; or

(b) Writes, paints, or draws any inscription, figure, or mark of any type on any public or private building or other structure or any real or personal property owned by any other person unless the person has obtained the express permission of the owner or operator of the property, under circumstances not amounting to malicious mischief in the first or second degree.

(2)(a) Malicious mischief in the third degree under subsection (1)(a) of this section is a gross misdemeanor if the damage to the property is in an amount exceeding fifty dollars.

(b) Malicious mischief in the third degree under subsection (1)(a) of this section is a misdemeanor if the damage to the property is fifty dollars or less.

(c) Malicious mischief in the third degree under subsection (1)(b) of this section is a gross misdemeanor.

http://www.leg.wa.gov/RCW/index.cfm?section=9A.48.090&fuseaction=section .

WHOC and TB- Since you are being judge and jury on this one. What if the person doing the "destroying of public property" were not a student? What would the penalty for this person be?

I still see nothing that says it was "destroying public property." It only states pamphlets were ripped up. Besides, who believes that stupid liberal media anyways?

TB- As for your life lessons, life can't be that bad, can it?

WHOC and TB- WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMAN, GET THE LOCAL SHERIFF, GET THOSE MISCREANTS, YOU HAVE THE POWER OF THE PICTURE!!!

MATTy, for a nonstudent or school affiliate I would suggest a restraining order (kinda like a civil protection order) barring that/those person(s) from campus for 6 months.

MATTy, I never said that all of lifes lessons have been hard or even painful. Many come from just being abroad (out of the shadow of the Rockys), and others are easily learned but hard to teach...... in time, in time.

WHOC and TB- WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMAN, GET THE LOCAL SHERIFF, GET THOSE MISCREANTS, YOU HAVE THE POWER OF THE PICTURE!!!

Please, MATTy, go back to your cubical and catch your breath.

"If you have an opinion fine but DO Not TOUCH ANOTHER MANS Stuff...The Punks should be arrested for destruction of property "

This is the Only time I said something about Students But ANYONE who destroys property should be arrested. I know if someone touches my stuff I would "WRITE MY CONGRESSMAN, GET THE LOCAL SHERIFF, GET THOSE MISCREANTS"

Foolio! hump hump hump

I agree with Ten Bears Matty YOUR TO UPTIGHT

WHOC- What should all the miscreants get for punishment? TB thinks loss of tuition for a semester (for students), tenure to be lost (for professors) and 6 months away from the campus (for everyone else). Does this seem equitable?

It sounds like you feel they should all be arrested (those pictured) and let the judge sort it out. How do you know all those pictured tore up a flyer? How do you know any (of those pictured) did anything other than cheer and make funny faces? You admit they have a right to demonstrate...Prove to me it was an illegal demonstration! (I'll give you a hint, a demonstration is not illegal but individuals may be charged with a crime individually.)

TB- I think you need to go abroad or maybe just get a broad. Either way you need a lot more education to educate me.

I feel the People who damage Property should be arrested

Anything Else I need to make Perfectly Clear???

That is why I made this comment
"I am with A-Con and CJCJ here. The students have a right to cheer him leaving but they have NO RIGHT Destroying his stuff! I just feel sorry for that man for DOING HIS JOB....What happen to Don't blame the Messenger

If you have an opinion fine but DO Not TOUCH ANOTHER MANS Stuff...The Punks should be arrested for destruction of property "

MY GAWD DO Y'all ALWAYS HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR THIS MATTY GUY:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The college dosn't need to meet the same burdon of proof as legal charges.
Like I said in the first response to this thread, expell the ones who tore things up, and anyone who caused a threat ! Let them re-apply after a semester.

Here is the thing, the only person I think about when I read that was the poor recruiters. I do and always will 100% back my military especially against students who treat then with such disprepect!

MATTy just can't let it go...... MATTy, you have no idea what my education is academically or lifes lessons. Sit down in your cubilcal and read slowly, boy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back