Caribou Gear Tarp

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Ok got 2" of snow last night, NBD right? Seems drivers at end of winter still can't figure it out. Most accidents in couple hour period this morn during commute in long time. How the hell does this happen? Do people "forget"? Or just plain dumber than box of rocks? Its mind numbing to see how stupid this is after driving all winter.

Looks like upper 40s for us mid week but then cool down again. A buddy said his parents saw some robins so thats a good sign.

We’ve had robins here all winter in MN where there’s been open water. Same with doves. I saw a sandhill crane last week that must be regretting his life decisions right about now.

Had a red-winged blackbird at the bird feeder today. Usually when the red wing's show up is when I quit the bird feeding as they go through sunflower seeds faster than a combine. This year with all the snow still on the ground I might have to keep feeding a bit longer.

I’ve yet to plow my driveway a single time this winter which is out of the norm for NW Pa. Saw two long beards today on my way home from work. We’ll be chasing those gobbles before you know it!!!

Have one more nice sunny day to get firewood cut here before it rains and snows for a week...LOL
2 weeks since I ordered propane. If they don't get here today it won't be til next month now.

Better make a quick trip to Pie Town too, it's PI day!

Last April I headed back to Alaska from Montana.
We had some rain on snow events.
The roof of the grocery store at Big Delta collapsed.
The heavy snowpack and -40 degrees cracked the coil spring on 2 vehicles and destroyed my cedar strip canoe.
There was no place to plow, I shoveled snow in 1-hour shifts most of the month of April.
This year I'm not headed back until June.
AprilSnowPack.jpg

Last April I headed back to Alaska from Montana.
We had some rain on snow events.
The roof of the grocery store at Big Delta collapsed.
The heavy snowpack and -40 degrees cracked the coil spring on 2 vehicles and destroyed my cedar strip canoe.
There was no place to plow, I shoveled snow in 1-hour shifts most of the month of April.
This year I'm not headed back until June.
View attachment 268418

Absolutely not, oh hell no.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back