NEW SITKA Ambient 75

I gotta question.....?

Mountain Boomer

When I have to call in RiverRat's turkey, do I get half the pot if he wins....
biggrin.gif

------------------
rabbit2.gif

[This message has been edited by Mountain Boomer (edited 03-19-2001).]

good question ??? boomer, i think you should get all the money
biggrin.gif
when "I" i mean "You" call in a turkey for "J.IV" i mean "RiverRat"
biggrin.gif

I also want to know if we enter our first bird, or our biggest bird ??????? cause say what if a guy gets a smaller bird first then gets a whopper tom does he just wait to enter until he thinks its the biggest ?????? hmmmmm

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

MB,
It's been my experience that if you charge a guide fee of ohhh say, $14 and a couple of calls, you can let the hunter keep the pot. He'll be happy because he won the big POT and hire you again!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
SR

BOOMER! It apears to me that would be the brotherly thing to do mind you
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Now if ain't from Arkansas, the Bird might just try sticking you with the spurs and tail feathers kind sir:p:p:p

is the pot gonna be in u.s or canadian funds? because if its us i'll pick it up while i'm down there...if its canadian you can send it to me hehehe as for the spliting the pot and prizes....boomer do you wan't the metal frame or the latex from the calls?

have a great day everyone good luck hunt safe and REMAMBER THE CUNUCK IS COMMIN' DOWN!!!

Wow, a man can't even get a break to go crappie fishin'. Now, as far as splitting the pot, do you really think your 5" jakes will win???

At least my 5" jakes put meat on the table. Now who is it that can't shoot...
confused.gif
Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Are you comeing up Saturday or Sunday?

Boomer, I'll be up sometime Sunday afternoon. got a bowfishing tournament Saturday night and probably wont get home until 4 or 5 Sunday morning, but I will be there!!

Oh yeah, before I forget, I think I've seen some impressive shootin' displays from you too

[This message has been edited by RiverRat (edited 03-27-2001).]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back