PEAX Equipment

I got CRAZY luck

heelerdog

Last year I drew an antelope and a much sought after X3A tag in California. This year I go into the draw with zero points and drew another "premium" California tag, I drew X3B. Marv and Dangerous Dave will confirm my crazy luck, most likely after they throw a few choice expletives. How'd the rest of you California boys do?

I got nothing in California, but I only applied for points except for tule elk - which is such a long shot that I might as well be applying just for the point!

I really should apply for a Roosevelt hunt where my points might matter. Most of the tule elk bull hunts are limited to one hunter, so points don't matter and yet if drawn, you lose your points!

Congrats again Dan! The tag nazi's were all over me this year...pitched me a shutout! I'll have to hunt vicariously (sp?) through you and BOHNTR this year...Hey Roy you followed the rainbow on that one!!! Huge bucks ther Cali or otherwise...I'm assuming you're taking on the rifle hunters with your bow??

BOHNTR,

Good luck on your hunt. I'll wager you'll end up in a magazine with your exploits this season. Maybe the gun hunters will get the deer looking far for trouble and you'll get sneak on in on 'em.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back