Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I don’t really like to cook…

rmyoung1

and I’m not very good at it. And I like to hunt way more than I like to cook. But sometimes things work out.

Deer backstrap wrapped in bacon and marinated in a fajita seasoning… then cooked until medium rare, sliced and placed on a fresh tortilla with grilled peppers & onions. Topped with arugula. Delicious.
623C8587-A23B-421B-948B-2D217827D768.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great! What is your recipe for the tortilla?
Okay… so… one of the perks of living in San Antonio TX is accessibility to fresh tortillas. Public land hunting access? No. Melt-in-your-mouth tortillas from a lady who knows what she’s doing? Yes.

I outsource things that fall outside my narrow list of core competencies. Tortillas are well outside.

and I’m not very good at it. And I like to hunt way more than I like to cook. But sometimes things work out.

Deer backstrap wrapped in bacon and marinated in a fajita seasoning… then cooked until medium rare, sliced and placed on a fresh tortilla with grilled peppers & onions. Topped with arugula. Delicious.
View attachment 270279
now just add some FRANKS hot sauce and you be da cook!!!

Okay… so… one of the perks of living in San Antonio TX is accessibility to fresh tortillas. Public land hunting access? No. Melt-in-your-mouth tortillas from a lady who knows what she’s doing? Yes.

I outsource things that fall outside my narrow list of core competencies. Tortillas are well outside.
One of the benefits of living in Chicago as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back