Caribou Gear Tarp

I am back from the West

Doug

Hi Everyone! I am back from Washington State. I didn't get to hunt coyotes, but I did get to do a howling demo in a residential district
biggrin.gif
. I did get to do some fishing and took some pictures of some really huge elk. It will take me a few days to catch-up with stuff and then I will be back to stir up Sly's pot and share my pictures.
wink.gif

Doug

Ya just gotta like a guy that is willing to travel.

Can't wait for the stories.

later pup

Good to have you back Doug,can't wait to see the pics!

Doug,

I really hoped you'd get ahold of me, I had a spot all picked out, and a spare gun for ya and everything... you were only 20 miles from my house!
eek.gif

What kinda fishin' did you do, Blackmouth off the mouth of the Nisqually?

Next time you're comin to my neighborhood shout huh?
wink.gif

Jeff
wave1.gif

Jeff,
I didn't get much time to myself this trip. The trip was for my wife to visit with her family and show our kids stuff she did when she was growing up. That stuff thankfully included camping, fishing, picking oysters, and digging clams. Unfortunately it also included a daytrip to Pike's Market in Seattle....What's up with that place? Weirdo Central fer shure
biggrin.gif
. Hopefully next trip out I will have a little time to visit and do some hunting. The fishing I did was at a small lake up in the mountains, and I also got a few pictures of some really nice bull elk. Pictures to follow.
wink.gif

Doug

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-10-2003 14:46: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

I see how it is come across the dang country and dont get a hold of anybody.
wink.gif
J/K.Glad ya had a good time in this god forseaken place we call Washington.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back