I am a dumbass!!!!

I'm trying to get AZ402 to come up for lopes!

Schmalts.... Did it take you an AP in Montana to figure out you're a Dumbass ?

(On a serious note, sorry to hear it. T-bone went through a Simular tag with sheep one year and Drew the next. So It's good luck for next year bro !!!!)

Originally posted by Moosie:
Schmalts.... Did it take you an AP in Montana to figure out you're a Dumbass ?

()
no, it just verifies it for me

That's the first step to recovery, admitting your powerless over your dumbassness.

Listen to what I did if you think thats bad,
I try putting in as early as you can because I heard if you put in early they will start processing the applications before the deadline & if they catch an error they will let you correct it.
Well 3 years ago I put in an early ap. for Nevada.
Later on that same year a friend called me on the date of the deadline to remind me not to forget to get in for Nevada which I did again right after I got off the phone,
both aps. were then rejected because they thought I was doing a bonus point scam.
Little did they know I just had short term memory failure. :confused: :confused: :confused: talk about being a dumbass.

In my WY app i forgot to put the check in the envelope!! they at least called me and i was able to send it in for them. At least i got my bonus points for mooose and sheep, thats all i was applying for anyway. I think that hottie i turkey hunted with messed up my noggin a bit
hump.gif

Back