NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Hunttalk Video...?

JoeRAC

I have been gone for awhile and i'm now back...did the video ever get done? or is it still in the making ?
Joe Rac

Still in the Making. I'll get a Global Email out soon. Sorry for the delay, It's in the Works !!!!!

This may be an ignorant question.....did I miss the introduction of the HT video ?? Seems I had heard something about them being out, but then have forgotten about it till now........

Anybody got any info..........sure would love ot have a copy if someone knows where to get it........didn't see one listed in the HT Store..... :eek:

Here's the deal, I got all the stuff in and had someone lined up to do it. Well, that person didn't work out. I tried another and that person didn't. I can only offer so much money for a Video we're not going to get much for :D

Anyway, Browtine stepped up to the plate 3 weeks ago (God bless that sexy and tallented man) and just a few days ago I seen his work. Althuogh it doesn't look like it takes much they take a long time to make it look good for jsut anyone to watch. This weekend I'm dumping the Intro's and my Video and then we're gunna finalize it. Just in time to be out hunting and sitting in camp watching the video on you DVD player :p

It's not profesional but it's ours.... Coming soon to a store near you :D

We're going to throw another one out this year and I plan to head down to Utah and help edit it in Feb. It won't be as long a wait next year. Keep your Film rolling, Thanx for bumping this topic.

What's a DVD player? :D Something similar to a cell phone?

I have yet to arrive to the 21st century. :eek:

Wow....that sounds great...thanks to Moosie and to Browtine.....here I thought I had missed out on it........glad to hear I didn't :)

mtmiller said:
What's a DVD player? :D Something similar to a cell phone?

I have yet to arrive to the 21st century. :eek:

That reminds me of a short story.....a couple years ago, I was hunting this series of big draws...didn't even know anybody else was even in the region....until I heard a cell phone ringing ?!? The guy had to have been a couple draws over, but I just had to shake my head and laugh to myself in disbelief.... :rolleyes:

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back