Hunting Lions Over Carcass - Advice Needed

If you're referring to me, I was simply trying to say that hunting in the scenario he presented would be a longshot. Not impossible, maybe about like winning the hunting lottery. Again, not saying it's impossible. They're hunters more than scavengers, and nocturnal more than diurnal

I've seen them in the daytime too. Never seen one take down a critter, that must have been something to watch
giphy (3).gif

If you're referring to me, I was simply trying to say that hunting in the scenario he presented would be a longshot. Not impossible, maybe about like winning the hunting lottery. Again, not saying it's impossible. They're hunters more than scavengers, and nocturnal more than diurnal

I've seen them in the daytime too. Never seen one take down a critter, that must have been something to watch
And you were probably right. I am no expert on lions by far, just my experience. Where I saw a lion eat carion was my uncle's "boneyard" where he drug dead livestock to. Caught a lion on the boneyard when I was around 9 years old hunting rabbits in broad daylight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back