Hunting Buddy

DavidKeenan

Some of you may have read my post earlier this summer. I lost a hunting partner this spring, and his son that always went with us decided not to go this year. Thanks to a few here Ill make some new friends this year.

But, here's the bad part. I just found out yesterday. He went to have a cyst cut out of his arm a week ago and it came back that he has cancer. I hope and pray that the doctors can do whatever they can do for him. He goes today to see what they have to do. Everyone remember him and his family today. NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED

Prayers

Thoughts and prayers are with him, hope all goes the best. My community just went through a horrific accident in which a tractor trailer rear ended a line of cars at a construction site killing a grandmother, her daughter-in-law, her two children, a friend of theirs, another lady in a second vehicle and critically injuring another man. I cannot feel enough pain for the families.

That's a couple really tough situations. I'll pray that God, who provides peace that passes all understanding, would be their Comforter in this time of great need. Sorry to hear about that.

I will be praying for your friend and the families affected by the accidents. It is very hard to understand why those type things happen, you just have to trust in Christ to help you through it.

UPDATE

Dale will be doing a scan in a couple of weeks to see if he has healed from surgery. After it's healed he will start radiation 7 days a week for 15 weeks. As far as they know right now there will not be any chemo. They were lucky and caught it in time. The dr. did tell him that he would loose around 40% of muscle control in his arm. A life changing event for him and makes you really think not to take anything for granted. Thanks David

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back