Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Huntin Boots

got2hunt

how many here spend extra money on their boots, I bought a pair of Whites for my hunting boots, best pair I have ever owned, yhinking about buying another pair next year and use these as my work boots, and the others soley for hunting

Not just my hunting boots ALL my boots!
Life is too short to not keep the dogs dry and comfortable IMHO!

...I haven't graduated yet to hunting in sneakers like Moosie and IB ;)

Danner Pronghorn Uninsulateds w/ good wool socks...the new Danner Grand
Slam Series Uninsulateds will be my next pair.

MHLO-2218.jpg

i bought some whites smoke jumpers for hunting and found that although heavy duty,these give a new meaning of the word HEAVY,,,feel like im hiking around with $400 of lead on my feet,,,definately do not recomend these for hiking.

Danner Pronghorn Uninsulateds w/ good wool socks...the new Danner Grand
Slam Series Uninsulateds will be my next pair.

I just bought a pair of Danner Pronghorns Uninsulated. I'm still breaking them in but very comfortable boots, and affordable.

Kenetrek mountain extremes, best boots I have ever owned. Also got th their hardscabble hikers and northern pac boots for the hot or cold and snowy days. Very happy with all.

I wear the Danner Pronghorns and although very comfortable and easy to break in, they start to leak in about a year of heavy use. I have heard great things about the Kenetreks, my question for you guys who wear them is this, do any of you wear the hard, podiatrist fitted orthotics? The Kenetreks look to have a very stiff sole and I have found that in stiff soled boots my hard, fitted orthotics squeak very loudly, even with shifting my weight. Have any of you experienced this? I would love a pair of better boots like the Kenetreks, but am concerned this may be an issue.

No question. Mendl boots here for packing. A pair of Danner Light II's and backed up with Vasque (newly resoled). Good boots, good pack and good optics.

Wow...resurrecting a 6 year old thread...that has got to be a record. Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back