Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hunterman Is !!!!!!!!

Hunterman

!!!! Realy TICKED OFF :mad: Get up this morning, all primed to do some mean hunting
hump.gif
Billy Blacktail Buck was going to hit the ground this morning
hump.gif
Then I was hit with,, Honey I NEED YOU TO DO THIS BEFORE YOU GO OUT :mad: The damn shower in our bathroom drips a little, and the hardware store don't even open until after 8:00 :mad:

Then Lady Nutcracker tell Orca Lover that she can take her car to school, and she'll take MY TRUCK :eek: I try to jump in and say something,but all I got was
fight.gif
So its back pasture hunting to day
and the honey do list

HUnterman(Tony)

You know Bill,,,Just because the shower has been dripping for about a month,, she thinks I should just jump right on it TODAY :( Just because we're on a well everything :eek: She thinks we're wasting water :rolleyes: I told her lets save water and shower more together
drool.gif
hump.gif
Becky just :rolleyes: and walks off..Guess I loose
wedgie.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Hey Tony, You can tell who the boss is when you turn off the light to go to bed at night. Look back in the bed and the lady with her head on the pillow is the boss... Ha!Ha!Ha!.. Better luck next time..

:cool:

Hey Tony, just tell her " :mad: A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part. See ya when I get back". :cool: And if that don't work, don't worry, you'll just have some kissin up to do when ya get back.
fight.gif
grouphug.gif
:D :D

Hey it's worked for me.
fight.gif
;)

WW

[ 10-22-2004, 00:23: Message edited by: Water Wapiti ]

That's alright,Tony! The whopper will be out there waiting for you. When the boss is happy everyone's happy! LOL!
fight.gif
hump.gif

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back