Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunter from Michigan

HunterRoush

Hello my name is Hunter and I’m a 21 year old ambitious bowhunter from Michigan looking to learn more about western hunting and all hunting. Looking to meet some similar people on the way!

Welcome
BB.jpg

Thank you! I’m sure you don’t miss the Michigan deer hunting compared to Iowa;) legislators are proposing to start gun season November 5th... in which case you might have a new neighbor hahahah

Thank you! I’m sure you don’t miss the Michigan deer hunting compared to Iowa;) legislators are proposing to start gun season November 5th... in which case you might have a new neighbor hahahah
I’m originally from Iowa. Did a few years in Michigan and now I’m back in Iowa. There are some things that are great about both states. November 15 is a state holiday and it would be a shame to change rifle season in hopes of a few extra tourism dollars.

I’m originally from Iowa. Did a few years in Michigan and now I’m back in Iowa. There are some things that are great about both states. November 15 is a state holiday and it would be a shame to change rifle season in hopes of a few extra tourism dollars.
Yeah their reasoning is that tag sales are down and they want to point at cwd and the baiting ban as the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back