Advertisement

Hunter from Canada

Best of luck! Lots of animals out there. I’ll be in zone 56/57 this year. I’m also a solo hunter but if your interested in a partner I could use a journeyman to start my elk apprenticeship.

Best of luck! Lots of animals out there. I’ll be in zone 56/57 this year. I’m also a solo hunter but if your interested in a partner I could use a journeyman to start my elk apprenticeship.
I cannot PM you because you don't have enough posts or activity or something like that. Check the rules for new people and PM when you are eligible.

Flatlanders have always been good people whenever I've met one, which is often. Welcome! Are you gonna be hunting elk in Sask, or are you coming over for the mountain experience?

Flatlanders have always been good people whenever I've met one, which is often. Welcome! Are you gonna be hunting elk in Sask, or are you coming over for the mountain experience?
Thank you!
Going to be trying both archery and rifle seasons here in the northern forests of sask. This is my 3rd year of hunting up there in the thick timber.

I've never considered heading westward for a hunt. I'm not sure what the rules are for non-resident hunters in Alberta. I'd definitely like to try it though!

Thank you!
Going to be trying both archery and rifle seasons here in the northern forests of sask. This is my 3rd year of hunting up there in the thick timber.

I've never considered heading westward for a hunt. I'm not sure what the rules are for non-resident hunters in Alberta. I'd definitely like to try it though!

The widespread forests you guys have up north are definitely worth the trip, I'm sure that is a great time. Also jealous of those bruiser whitetail bucks you have in Sask that are damn near the size of a small elk haha

I think as a Canadian you don't need a hunter host depending on what you're after so you just gotta get the tag! They do charge more to non-residents but hunting in the Rockies is an experience well worth it.

Back