Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hunt naked

A-con

Buck naked, in the snow !
So, what kinda weapon would you use ?

I'm thinking a spear, wouldn't want no bow strings twanging when I'm a flapping in the breeze. No rifle bolts a closeing, and I wouldn't be wearing no belt to store my ninja throwing stars, so I'd go with a spear.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-26-2003 05:05: Message edited by: Anaconda ]</font>

I don't know, one thing for certain, that first week of rifle season when the temps dropped -20, and with out a fire, that may have been a little more challenge than I would have wanted to tackle..LOL..
biggrin.gif

I'm not sure,I'd already be carrying so much weight on my shoulder with no drawers to hold anything....I'd probably just sit there and freeze to death

eek.gif
I didn't realize that your drawers had much of any thing to do with controlling the weight on your back...LOL....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Anaconda, Who are you trying to fool?? If you were naked in that cold, it wouldn't matter how many bolt guns were closing or how many bowstrings were twanging.. you wouldn't be in any danger as long as they stayed in front of you.....

Now that lump on your backside might be a little tender...

cool.gif

What kind of Animal Are you hunting.. Makes a big difference..... Are we hunting Artic Hare, or is this like Elk hunting
confused.gif

Let me see,,hhmmm,,,I'd have to use a club
biggrin.gif
After all this Jazzercise
hump.gif
all the animals would have to come in close so they could wittness this mass of man
hump.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Damn Bill,,have you been talking to my wife again
confused.gif
I think she said the same thing
mad.gif
although it was kind of hard to understand her while she was ROTFLHAO..
fight.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> all the animals would have to come in close so they could wittness this mass of man
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Very close..LMAO!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I know this much: If Paul was in the vicinity, I definitely wouldn't be hunting naked. One false move while bending over to check something out and you're screwed (literally)

Coot

Well that didn't work, was supposed to show three of those blue haird freeks in a line...All well, you get the idea..LOL..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back