PEAX Equipment

hungry drunk

JB

Protector of Innocent Idiots
Sep 23, 6:28 PM (ET)

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - A man was in custody Sunday after police said he ripped the head off a tame duck that lived in a hotel lobby's ornamental pond.

Scott D. Clark, a guest at the Embassy Suites Hotel in St. Paul, cornered the duck early Saturday morning, grabbed the bird and ripped its head from its body while a hotel security guard and others watched, police said.

Clark then turned to onlookers and said: "I'm hungry. I'm gonna eat it," St. Paul police Sgt. John Wuorinen said.

"He was allegedly drunk," Wuorinen said.

Clark, 26, of Denver, was detained by hotel security guards until police came to arrest him.

He remained jailed Sunday on suspicion of felony animal cruelty and was scheduled to appear in court Monday to be charged.

A phone message left for Clark at the jail was not returned Sunday.

If convicted, he could face up to two years in prison and a $5,000 fine, said Tim Shields, general counsel with the Minnesota Federated Humane Societies. Shields said the incident was "unconscionable," and that having live ducks in a hotel lobby puts them at risk of being stepped on or run over by suitcases.

"I think Embassy Suites needs to take another look at this and review how they keep ducks safe, or use fish like most hotels would use," Shields said.

Calls to the Embassy Suites were referred to either the assistant general manager or the general manager, and neither of them were available Sunday.

I can belive it. I have been that drunk before...never and I mean never drink Mad Dog 20-20 and Vodka in the same night.:confused: :confused: :mad: :eek: hump

yeah i have been that drunk too but i would go rip a head off a cow, not into ducks fun to shoot but i personally dont like eating them.....i too will add this no matter how good it sounds everclear,crown royal,vodka and a splash of pepsi will keep you from doing something stupid.....hey dude where is your pants kinda thing but hey it was alcohol couldnt abuse it and let it go to waste:D

and that having live ducks in a hotel lobby puts them at risk of being stepped on or run over by suitcases.

"I think Embassy Suites needs to take another look at this and review how they keep ducks safe,

Thats even funnier than the drunk ripping the ducks head off while the security guard looked on.

well last night i got good and half drunk well pretty drunk....drank some tgif orange dream with everclear in it, and some margaritas with some rum.....and i woke up before noon that is rare well for me ha ha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back