Howdy from TX!

Just hopped on the forum as well. I live not far down the road in Alvin. I’ll be going on my first elk hunt this October in Idaho. Background is mostly duck/goose hunting, some small game during the short time I lived in Colorado, and a small handful of failed whitetail hunts here down south.
Good luck to ya!

Howdy folks!

Wanted to introduce myself.

I am in my 30's. Born and raised here in Spring, Tx. Been hunting and fishing and shooting all my life here local and in the last few years began to venture out into the world of nonresident hunting. I am hooked for life. I realize that forums like this are the ticket for shortening learning curves and helping eachother out, so I want to extend an offer out to this community to reach out to me if I can help at all as I am reaching out to you also.

So far I have hunted CO mule deer second season, NM elk 1st rifle, AZ coues 2nd rifle, WY pronghorn type 1, and pretty much all things TX. I have also spent the last couple yrs submersed in researching hunting the midwest and have learned a ton. I am an avid hunter. I am avid in all things shooting (especially long range shooting). I am also an avid bowhunter. I am happy to help in anyway I can.

What I have on my plate this yr (between my brother and I. We hunt together.) is an early archery NM Elk hunt Unit 12 and an early rifle NM Barbary Sheep tag Unit 29/30. If anyone is willing to help me out with these two hunts I would be THRILLED to hear from you if you dont mind. Happy to return the favor. Any advise helps. Just trying to get into the elk, not looking for secret spots or anything.

Thanks for having me.

Colby
281-728-0084

Hello from a fellow Texan! I'm out in west Austin and do most of my hunting in east TX, I'm getting into my first out of state hunt this fall chasing antelope in Wyoming. Feel free to reach out anytime, I'm happy to talk shop and lend any advice I can.

Cooper,

Welcome aboard and best to your upcoming hunt! Pics and story are always a winner here.

Welcome from NM...unit 12....lol
Sent PM reply & glad you introduced yourself to HT.
Met some new nearby neighbors from Austin in Pie Town the other day.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back