Howdy from Texas

PorterHouse

I've been lurking for a while and have decided it's time to actually join the conversation. This is my first post. Just want to say hello from the Houston, Texas area. I already appreciate the information (i.e. education) I have been able to gather in my time lurking and look forward to learning even more (and sharing where I can) now that I am a member. Take care and God Bless!

Last edited:
I've been lurking for a while and have decided it's time to actually join the conversation. This is my first post. Just want to say hello from the Houston, Texas area. Been hunting south Texas my whole life (whitetail, feral hogs, predators, dove, etc.) and am looking to "head west" in the coming years with some good friends. I already appreciate the information (i.e. education) I have been able to gather in my time lurking and look forward to learning even more (and sharing where I can) now that I am a member. Take care and God Bless!
Welcome from San Angelo!!

I've been lurking for a while and have decided it's time to actually join the conversation. This is my first post. Just want to say hello from the Houston, Texas area. Been hunting south Texas my whole life (whitetail, feral hogs, predators, dove, etc.) and am looking to "head west" in the coming years with some good friends. I already appreciate the information (i.e. education) I have been able to gather in my time lurking and look forward to learning even more (and sharing where I can) now that I am a member. Take care and God Bless!
Welcome man! I'm right here in Houston as well, Katy.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back