MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Howa youth model 7mm-08

MINOOKA

Never owned a howa rifle, seen a new youth model 7mm-08 on line for $300. with taxes plus shipping and transfer and background check it would be about $375 should i grab it or spend a couple more hundred for a tikka t3x compact

I have 2 howa barreled actions (both came from weather by vanguard series 2) and 3 Tikka t3x. I love them all. The tikkas are lighter, but that also means more recoil. You won’t go wrong with either. If both are in stock locally it would be good for the youth to hold them. Unless there was a big fit difference I would probably take the howa and put the extra dollars into the scope, crappy glass makes it that much harder for new hunters to break in.

Grab it and run like the Devil is biting at yer a$$ ! I have 2 Howa made rifles, both are better shooters than I am.

link please?! Been waiting of a Howa 7m-08 to pop up for the right price. (as long as there is more than one availalbe anyways).
Happy Thanksgiving!
-Pilsner

Just purchased mine from them; very short and matter of fact with you on the phone although not rude; but the ship the rifle quickly i give the 4 out of 5

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back