Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Howa mini 223 ackley

brockel

Had this 223 howa mini cut down to 16.5”, barrel threaded 1/2x28, and ackley. Gun shot great before the ackley job. After I had it ackleyed my thermal went on it right away and I was able to get 3/4” groups pretty easy through my thermal shooting 40 grain nosler ballistic tips 3700fps. I know it would shoot better with an actual scope. 9 twist barrel. I will remove that cut in half rail before shipping. It was for my thermal. Gun comes with a Lee 223 ackley sizer and a rcbs 223 seater.
$700 shipped to your FFL
8C9B7175-B7B7-4ED1-87E2-4728181319B3.jpeg

Oooooooooooo. Man if I had the money I’d be all over that…especially with a longer barrel.

Oooooooooooo. Man if I had the money I’d be all over that…especially with a longer barrel.
It won’t break my heart to keep it. With suppressor screwed on it still fits nicely in the pickup for a trapping rifle

It won’t break my heart to keep it. With suppressor screwed on it still fits nicely in the pickup for a trapping rifle
Well it’s a good price in a fantastic cartridge, so someone should buy it before you decide to keep it.

Possible trades for tikkas and tikka actions, partial trades for nightforce shv or leupold vx5hd

Last edited:
I love how the wife and I have a talk about cutting back a little then within minutes I'm looking at a Brockel classified. Son of a....

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back