Howa HS Precision Vs Rem Sendero

Sandhillshunter

Any one here have the Howa HS Precision with the semi heavy barrel? Care to share your impressions? I am thinking of getting either this or possibly a Remington Sendero. They seem fairly similar, but I can find used Senderos a little cheaper than the Howa. Any thoughts either way?

Caliber wise, I'm pretty set on the 7mm Rem magnum.

Thanks

Any one here have the Howa HS Precision with the semi heavy barrel? Care to share your impressions? I am thinking of getting either this or possibly a Remington Sendero. They seem fairly similar, but I can find used Senderos a little cheaper than the Howa. Any thoughts either way?

Caliber wise, I'm pretty set on the 7mm Rem magnum.

Thanks
I can't speak to this exact rifle, but I put a Howa 1500 barrel action (donated from a Weatherby Vanguard Series 2) on a HS Precision stock and absolute one of my favorite rifles. Tack driver and reliable. Can't speak to Senderos.

The sendero in a 7Mag is a very good rifle, on the heavy side, but a good rifle. Remington isn’t what it once was but their higher end models like the sendero are still top notch

I had a sendero in 7mm Rem mag. Sold the HS stock and put it into a greybull precision stock. Was an absolute tack driver. Still regret getting rid of it.

Thanks for the info guys. Ya, this has been a hard one for me. I like the Sendaro, but I also am intrigued with the this model Howa. Buying a gun should not be this hard of decision.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back