Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

How will the Hornady Explosion Impact Their Production?

bucdoego

Will Hornady source primers (if any availability) elsewhere until they can manufacture their own again?

The Nebraska State Fire Marshal’s Office has found that an explosion at Hornady Manufacturing near Grand Island occurred during the mixing process of the primer compound and was determined to be an accident.

It was reported at 9:57 am Friday at the facility located at the site of the former Cornhusker Army Ammunition plan. The Cairo Fire Department initially responded and determined the explosion occurred in a what is called the PVE West Building. The Nebraska State Fire Marshal Agency conducted the investigation.

Why are you posting on a hunting forum while Israel and Ukraine are at war? Seems fairly self absorbed😂

I’ve already changed my profile picture to the Star of David and my banner to the Ukraine flag. How much more supportive can I be?

At least let the ashes quit smoldering before complaining about component availability.

Spoiler alert, availability was trash before, it’ll be trash after.

Spoiler alert, availability was trash before, it’ll be trash after.
Pessimism aside, mine was an honest question. I'm curious about how much of an impact this accident will have upon Hornady's production. I thought some one here might know more about that aspect and be willing to share.

Yes, I'd read about the casualties and yes, I intentionally left it out of my post.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back