How Was Your Mothers Day

Hunterman

Everyone always wishes all the "MOTHERS" a very Happy Mothers Day hump I also would like to wish all the Mothers on this great site a wonderfull day :D

Now how was your day???

Hunterman(Tony)

I have had a great Mother's Day! :D Thanks to Hunterman and the girls! My day started with sleeping in and a cup of tea made and presented by Hunterman. This was followed by french toast prepared by my loving daughters and eaten while watching the first of two Mariner games hump today.Then we went to the store to pick out my dinner and then to my mom's to give her orchids and a card and watch the second mariner game. Hunterman grilled the best pork steaks accompanied by rice-a-roni,carrots, scalloped potatos and a glass of wine, mmm...mmm...good!! :p What a great day!! hump

Lady Nutcracker (Becky)

I was woken up with Starbucks waving under my nose and croissants and fruit on the table. My daughter made a lovely little book for me at school about how I was the greatest mom and my son made a little magnet with his picture on it. :)

In the evening we all went to pick up my cousin at the airport who is also one of my best girlfriends. We stayed up all night girl-talking and as a result I'm running on about a half hour sleep this morning. Quite frankly it will be amazing if this is coherant. :D

Coffee, kids, and girl talk. It was a pretty cool way to spend the day. :)

Glad to hear yall had good day, and wish many more no i odnt have kids, but friedns aid well ur sis seems u have her so muhc love it odnt want her grow up he last one left, right now got enough hcit goin on, so i odn tneed one yet:), but since my mother decided start chit i mean do chit u dont do, have others loose, thier home, start chit where courts u g to, so any who bocked number,so i didnt wish he yet i guess when huby home she knows come over, not while he at work harss me,i iwsh he rlate one:)

WEll I spent my mother's day giving other mothers a smile :D what a great thing to do see smiles as they get flowers from their loved ones!!!!

And when I got home my kids had talked dad into going and getting a ton of top siol and lots of flowers for me to put into the new flower beds I just made, got a great dinner made by my kids and then we played for the rest
of the day and just had fun!!!!
IT WAS A GREAT DAY!!!! :D :D :D
Hope every one else had a great day also!!!!

I'm not a mother but my wife and I had a great mother's day. My daughter graduated from college on sunday. The whole family was there. The weather was perfect. She left from there and drove to Gatlinburg, Tennesee for a job interview. Today she called and said she accepted a position at the zoo there. She said she walked in and the guy doing the interview went to Ohio Weslyian and was trained by her at the Columbus zoo where she worked while she went to college for four years. He was a couple years ahead of her. He hired her on the spot. :)

My younger son who has one more year of college took a summer job with an engineering firm today. I'm going to miss his help in the shop, but this is what he wants to do when he graduates. It's been a good two days.

Glad to hear paman i glad ur kids are grown ahvegreat jobs, least odnt have worrie:)and glad rest of yas had good mothers day u did work hard all those years deserve it:)

Had a wonderful Mothers Day. Spent the day at my Mothers. Thanks Hunterman for the post. Hope everyone is doing well and had a good Mothers Day this year.
DixieLady from Alabama

Here's a picture of my family. My daughter's Ohio Wesleyan graduation on Mother's Day.

Attachments

• crystal 100.jpg
    crystal 100.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 24
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back