How To Trap Bobcats, Exposed Walkthrough Set Video

First time I made an exposed cat set I walked away thinking I had just wasted my time. About a week later I was shocked to have a bobcat in the set. Now I use them almost exclusively.

First time I made an exposed cat set I walked away thinking I had just wasted my time. About a week later I was shocked to have a bobcat in the set. Now I use them almost exclusively.
And whats crazy is grey fox love this set as well. They don't mind the exposed pan. I even get a coyote or two in them as well. Normally big males in january right after I freshen up the set with some cat urine. The seem to think with the wrong head in January.

People are usually shocked that you can catch a cat with an exposed trap pan. I always explain to them that cats really aren’t that bright of an animal they are just sneaky and numbers aren’t high around here so they don’t see a lot of them. When I do set bobcat sets I always go with exposed pan sets. Chunk of antelope hide blowing in the wind and a ridiculous amount of guiding to get them onto the pan.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back