How much?

My last rug was done in ‘06 so it not super relevant, but including cleaning and whitening the skull, it was about $750.

Still looks amazing.

Colorado
$50 - Euro
$850- Rug

Montana
$100- Euro (beetles)
$650 Rug

Last two bears I've done the euro so cost of supplies ~$30, and then shipped the green hides to USA FOXX with shipping I think it's ~$300 per hide.

Have you had good luck with Foxx? They are about 10 miles from my house but haven't brought them anything yet.

So far so good. I've sent them a couple of beaver hides as well as 2 bears. The made a pillow case for me out of 2 of my beavers that turned our great.

They have been great with communication and logistics as well.

Also the only tannery I know of that takes green hides.

$1000 for a 5 1/2 footer. Closed mouth with felt turned in around edges.

Most places i know now $135ish per foot, my last rug taxi charged me $100 per. I just gave my taxi my bear (green/froze)from last week and hes just gonna flesh it get it tanned for my just to hang on wall since dont need another rug. Charging me $300, so much better than mailin it off and hoping i get it back let alone looks good plus its much quicker. This bear was about 6'10" so would of been pricey as rug, $700 is good deal on rug that size namb!

Mine is charging 250$ per foot. Extra for open mouth. I’m having him mount the front pads in so my kids can see how cool their feet are. So I’m sure I will be over 1500 for mine 😢. It’L be worth it

Mine is charging 250$ per foot. Extra for open mouth. I’m having him mount the front pads in so my kids can see how cool their feet are. So I’m sure I will be over 1500 for mine 😢. It’L be worth it
For that price you should get a full life sized mount...wow. who you using?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back