How cold at your place?

Lots of rain here but no snow at 4000' in the sierras. Expecting to be 65* on Sunday so Im going to God's church with my boy, on the boat at a lake fishing. There will probably be no one there too.

What a weird winter. After seeing -20 two weeks ago we have been above freezing and rain for 4 days. With the forecast and the melting snow we won’t have safe ice for fishing much longer. This weekend marks the 5th birthday of my son. It was -32 the morning we went to the hospital with blowing snow and dam near whiteout conditions. We got to the hospital between 5:30 and 6 a.m. the nurses were in the middle of shift change and the ones that had to leave town were not allowed to leave. The security patrol was on overdrive trying to get cars jumped in the parking lot. On Sunday, his birthday it’s supposed to be 40. A 70 degree swing!
Crazy. Same thing here. 70 degree swing in a week.
We had -44 thirteen days ago, and next week topping out at 50 degrees. 94 degree swing is bananas.

Crazy. Same thing here. 70 degree swing in a week.
We had -44 thirteen days ago, and next week topping out at 50 degrees. 94 degree swing is bananas.
Obviously we will take the milder weather but it always makes me wonder if we will pay for it in April and May when we really want to 50 degrees and rain, not snow!

Warmer today. About 35 for a high. This is the morning coffee club.

Every day

Attachments

• 0DFEDCA6-C89F-4E7E-A5EC-1DB4D759CA1E.jpeg
    0DFEDCA6-C89F-4E7E-A5EC-1DB4D759CA1E.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico